Wednesday 27 November 2013

Happy Lemon: Super Milk Tea w/ Pearl & Egg Pudding




Everybody knows that I love Milk Tea... Ever since they came up with it I was an instant fanatic.

For my first Milk Tea introduction, I present Super Milk Tea w/ Pearl and Egg Pudding from Happy Lemon.

For starters It tasted like a regular milk tea, that rich tea flavor can really kick in. Doesn't really have that distinct sweetness despite of the 100% sugar level. No super at all so nothing special about it. I added some pearl and some egg pudding thinking that it would blend on the taste but nothing happened. I ended up eating the pearl and pudding at the end which is a bit sweeter and rich than the milk tea itself. For P100 it's not really a super but for milk tea first timers it's a good start to cope with the tea flavor experience.

Happy Lemon, Trinoma. QC


No comments:

Post a Comment